Friday, September 9, 2011

Daycen's first day of kindergarten

I had mixed feelings about sending Daycen to all day kindergarten. But when the teacher who tested him recommended that he go all day, I decided it was probably best for him. He will do things for other people that he won't do for me.

He loved pre-school so I was sure he would do great in kindergarten too. He got an awesome teacher so I was really excited for him!

Our handsome school boy


Waiting with sis at the bus stop

When he got home that first day I asked him what they did at school and the only thing he would tell me is that they got a bathroom break! I think he is learning lots and his writing is really improving! He is a big helper at our house so we miss him while he is at school, but we are glad he is having fun!

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun! He looked so nice for his first day of school! But then again, your kids always look so nice!

    ReplyDelete