Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cutest Lil' Pumpkins in the Patch



The kids have had a fun fall. They got to paint pumpkins for family night and thought it was great!
Shaylee loves to paint!

Daycen had so much fun, he chose the biggest pumpkin to paint!
Ashlyn's pumpkin turned out a lovely gray color because she mixed all of the paint together!

Brendyn just sat on the swing and ate goldfish, but he liked watching the other kids!
I love Halloween and fall! I love to decorate for it, I love to ride up the canyon and watch the leaves changing, I love the happy faces of my kids as we make scarecrows, ghosts, Halloween treats, dinner in a pumpkin, & all of the fun traditions we share as a family!

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Prepare to be stalked:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new blogger, so don't expect anything too great from me, but hopefully I'll get better with time! Please stalk away though!!!!

    ReplyDelete