Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a great time Trick-or-treating around the O.C. !!


His shirt says " Hand over the candy and no one gets hurt"!

We got way too much candy and the kids are loving it!

I looked through our hand-me-down costumes from Jolene and found four dalmatian costumes so we decided to go as Cruella DeVille & her little dalmatians! I felt as though there were 101 of them, but there were really just four! It was so much fun!


Before we went out, we ate ghost & pumpkin grilled cheese sandwiches (they looked cuter in my mind!), homemade tomato soup, and Halloween jello jigglers with our friends
~ The Sumsions!

Joanne, Jace, Jessika, & their dog, Chip!





Ashlyn

Daycen


Shaylee


Brendyn-
 Trick-or-treating is hard work! He fell asleep in the van during all the fun!




My fake eyelashes had "BLING"!


Happy Halloween Everyone!!!


1 comment: