Sunday, February 6, 2011

~My CrAzY LiFe!~

My life may not be perfect, but it does have some perfect moments.

Being a Mom is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. In my mind I pictured being the perfect Mom, but sadly reality woke me up from my perfect dream. I yell and lose my patience. Sometimes I'm too tired to do all of the things I was going to do with my kids! Would I trade motherhood? NEVER!!!!! We went 5 years not being able to have kids and then after infertility treatments, had our first little miracle. After that the other 3 came quickly on their own and when I had our fourth baby, my oldest was still only 4. Life is crazy and busy, but I think the PERFECT moments make up for all of the rest!











2 comments:

  1. haha i like brendyns picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not picture you getting upset.. I picture you as THE perfect mom!:)

    ReplyDelete