Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Haircuts!

I must have just had it with every one's hair, because I ended up taking all of us (except Lydell and Daycen, I cut their hair myself) in for haircuts. The girl's hair was getting so long and hard to wash and comb and Brendyn's bangs were always in his eyes. And I can only go so long before mine drives me crazy!!! So we made our way to Callister's Cutting Post.

Ashy went first, not too sure what to think of it all.


Daddy thought I went a "little overboard" cutting it so short, but I totally love it and so does Ashlyn!

Next up was Brendyn with his bangs hanging in his eyes, I've put off getting his first cut because it seems like it grows them up so fast when they get their first haircut, but he did pretty good and we left all of his curls in the back!

Traci occupied him with a sucker during the cut! Dum-dums make everything better!





Last the best of all the game???? Shaylee HATES sitting still, so getting her haircut is a challenge. We try everything from bringing the cat in the shop to whatever else will distract her. She is smiling here but by the end she was crying and telling Traci she was going to "tell my Grandma!!!!"



I also got mine done the next day!


1 comment:

  1. Cute haircuts! I always am putting off kids haircuts!! They're so stressful, and all their hair sticks to the sucker and their face! Ahh! Worth it when its all done. I love that Shaylee is going to tell her Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete