Monday, March 21, 2011

HAPPY "VALENTIMES" DAY!!!!

We had a fun Valentines Day at our house. The kids called it "Valentimes Day".
It was more for the kids this year and because I was having surgery the next day, we didn't get to do our usual Valentine sugar cookies though so we made up for it by doing St. Patrick Day cookies, but I didn't have my camera for that.

The kids woke up and we let them open their gifts from Mom and Dad.
The girls got princess chocolate hearts

They each got a Valentine stamp

Shaylee

The boys got Pooh and Cars chocolates and each kid got a little stuffed dog!

Daycen

Daycen giving Brendyn a stamp

Ashlyn and her pink puppy

It was a fun day and they were so happy with their little gifts. I love the ages they are at, they are so excited about stuff that is inexpensive! They love any little thing we give them even if it just comes from the dollar store.

They really are the loves of my life! I am so blessed to have these sweethearts in my home. I have the best husband too, and hopefully soon we will have our Valentine celebration too!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment