Monday, March 21, 2011

Shaylee's new shoes

Shaylee needed new shoes, so I took her with me to pick some out. She LOVES light-up shoes and luckily they had a pair that had the lights. She was so excited that once she tried them on, she wouldn't take them off, (I paid for them while they were still on her feet). She even slept in them that night! She kept saying "Look at my shoes!" Then she wore her beautiful new shoes to church with her pretty dress! Yes, I let her wear them to church, something that before I had kids I swore I would never do, (back when I knew EVERYTHING)!

She is such a funny little girl and I was so happy to be able to provide her with this simple joy. She is really good at finding joy in the simple things in life. It helps us all look for simple things to make us happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment