Sunday, May 15, 2011

She likes it!!! Mother's Day 2011

My mom opening her gifts

Her face is PRICELESS!!


(and, yes, she did cry)


Brendyn

Daycen

Mom's dog and faithful side-kick, Rosy

Lydell grilled steaks for us, YUMMY!!

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of his mom opening her gifts. I don't know why it is so hard to remember to take the camera across the street to her house, but I always forget.



Me and my four precious blessings!

I'm grateful to be a mother, and even though it is the hardest job, it is the best!!!!

Five years of infertility, I never would have imagined having four little ones to surround me on Mother's Day! I am truly thankful to my Heavenly Father for all of the blessings that He gives me daily!

My heart goes out to all of those on mother's day who haven't been able to have children or those who have lost children or those who have mothers in heaven.
I hope you can all find love and peace on this special day!

Love to all!!!!!!

1 comment: