Friday, June 10, 2011

My little monkeys at the Zoo

We were able to go to Hogle Zoo in SLC for a family party. My nephew, DJ, graduated from high school so my mom, 3 brothers, sister, and their families all gathered in to celebrate. It was so much fun to be with everyone. My kids love being with their cousins so much.

Aunt Dee, Ashlyn, Dezi, Shonte', and Uncle Darris


Shaylee

Brendyn

Daycen

Bracken pulling Uncle Doug in the wagon 

My kids loved the baby elephant

Ash was so excited to ride the zebra on the carousel.
Thanks Uncle Doug for buying them the tickets for the ride!


Daddy, Shay, and Brendyn in the stroller


Daddy and baby

Dayce

Daycen and Shay looking off of the bridge

Me, Dayce, Shay, and my niece, Kiera





Dell, Tom, Todd, Julie, and Shonte' holding Brendyn

Kiera and Daycen
....this is one of the sweetest pictures ever, but Kiera told me that even as sweet as it looks, Daycen is actually trying to spit on her.

Me and my sister's cute husbands,
Darris and Delly

Doug, Mom, and Dee


Jami, Shonte', Kiera, and Brendyn

Julie and Kassie
 (and Todd and Tom and Mom in the background)

My sis, Jolene, and Shaylee on the train.
In front of them, Ashy!

We had so much fun at the zoo. That night we went to Doug's girlfriend, Steph's house for some yummy food and more visiting. The next day we went to Cherry Hill campground and water park. My camera's memory card was full so I didn't get any pics there. It was so much fun though. Jolene and I took my three oldest kids swimming and they had a blast in the kiddie pool and slide. They also went on the lazy river. Then we headed over to the kid's fashion show and Shay and Ash got to dress up like princesses and Dayce dressed up as a super hero. They had so much fun. Ater that we had a BBQ and more visiting at the camp ground.

I love to spend time with our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment