Sunday, April 17, 2011

2nd bath is a charm

I left all four kids with Daddy for the first time while I went to Idaho with my Mom and Sister for my uncle's funeral. He did a great job at tending them all and even made cookies with them! He got Brendyn in the bath first and got him out and in his pj's. Then he started working on the other kids. He was dressing someone else and went back into the bathroom to find this.....


Brendyn climbed back in the tub for bath #2 with his pj's on!!!!!



I only came home to one injury, Brendyn got an ouch right in between his eyebrows. The pic doesn't do justice, he was pretty bruised up there.

It was so much fun to spend time with my Mom and Sissy and my big brother Tom met us in Idaho as well. It was great to see some of our relatives and honor a great man!!!


Thanks Delly, for being such a good hubby and Daddy to our babies!

2 comments: