Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pudding night

I never buy snack packs because I figure you can make a box of pudding way cheaper than you can buy those for, but they had them on sale for $0.97. My kids thought it was the greatest thing ever, pudding in a little cup is WAY better than pudding in a bowl. It was a fun family night treat and they looked so cute after they ate their snack packs!

 Daycen and Ashlyn each had two!


Brendyn REALLY got in to his!




(I added this picture of Daycen because his pudding one didn't show his face as good as this one does.)

I don't know why I love messy-face pictures so much, but they are my favorite, those and falling asleep in funny places.

I love how the most simple things in life are so loved by my sweet kids! They bring me joy every day and help me to notice the little things!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, the simple things in life! And, who doesn't like pudding?

    ReplyDelete