Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

We had a super fun Easter this year with my sister and her family staying at our house!!!
Daycen got a rocket!

Brendyn loved the candy!

Ash

My sis, Jolene, and bro-in-law, Darris

My four nieces looking for Easter eggs
Shonte', Jami, Kiera, and Dezi







Daddy and the girls

The girls got a new crown and wand



Shay

New easter clothes


After seeing what the Bunny brought us, we went down to my Mom's for a yummy lunch of ham, cheesy potatoes, salad, and rolls. My brother, Doug was at Mom's house so we had a fun day with all of them!

The kids got WAY too much candy and are LOVING it! It was a fun day, I love spending time with family! I am so very blessed.

I'm grateful for Our Savior and for the chance to celebrate His Resurrection and life!
He lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment