Saturday, July 16, 2011

^^^Camping^^^

Daycen and Mom's dog Rosy


For as long as I can remember, my mom has taken us camping every summer.
We'd go up Oak City Canyon, which is 15 miles away from where we lived. I remember sometimes wishing we would go somewhere really cool like Disneyland or somewhere, but it was always camping.

Now that I'm older, I love all of the memories we have made so close to home. Since I got married I only live about 5 miles from the campground.

My kids love going camping with Grandma, she always has plenty of treats and fun camp toys. We all get to sit around and play cards all day and it is so relaxing and fun. Way BETTER than Disneyland!



Ash

Shay

Our squirrel friends that liked to eat the food scraps we would throw to them, they kinda blend in with the rocks, you have to look close!

My sister's girls, Shon & KJ



My nieces Dez & Kar, having stroller races

Baby Brendyn wearing Daddy's gloves

Climbing the rocks


My Mom, Sis, and I playing "Jail house rummy" Our favorite card game

We had a special treat this year and my sis-in-law and her sweet Mom got to join us on the last night of camp!


Grandma Cathy and Ashy

Aunt Dee and KJ

We can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment